Big Berkey Water Filter System 2.25 Gallon with 2 Black Berkey Purifiers and 2 Fluoride Filters and Aluminum Sports Bottle 25 Ounce
Free Shipping Included! Big Berkey Water Filter System 2.25 Gallon with 2 Black Berkey Purifiers and 2 Fluoride Filters and Aluminum Sports Bottle 25 Ounce by Berkey at Friv 4 Friv . Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The versatile Big Berkey system is the ideal system for use at home with small or medium sized families, travel, outdoor activities or during
The versatile Big Berkey system is the ideal system for use at home with small or medium sized families, travel, outdoor activities or during unexpected emergencies. This powerful system purifies both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as remote lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies in foreign countries, where regulations may be substandard at best. It is a must in hostile environments where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available. The Big Berkey system removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites entirely and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes. It also reduces nitrates, nitrites and unhealthy minerals such as lead and mercury. The Berkey water filter system is so powerful it can remove food coloring from water without removing the beneficial minerals your body needs. Virtually no other system can duplicate this performance. Constructed of highly polished 304 stainless steel, The Big Berkey has a storage capacity of about 2.25 gallons (8.5 liters) and when in use it stands 19.25" in height with a diameter of 8.5". The upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 13" in height.This system comes standard with two Black Berkey Purification Elements which can produce up to 3.5 gallons (13.3 liters) per hour, but can be expanded up to four elements and you will get 7.0 gallons (26.5 liters) per hour.
Features & Highlights
- Big Berkey Water Filter Systems is constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel.
- The Black Berkey Purification Element formulation has been tested by State and EPA accredited laboratories to exceed NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- The Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters absorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water: Fluoride: Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Fluorosilicate, Fluorosilicic Acid (aka Hydrofluorosilic Acid) Arsenic: V and pre-oxidized Arsenic III, other residual heavy metal ions.
- Perfect system for small homes and apartments, travel (fits in most suitcases), outdoor activities or unexpected emergencies
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with two Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Travel Berkey® System can produce up to 2.75 gallons (10.4 liters) of purified water per hour
|Package Weight:||8.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.61 x 9.02 x 9.02 inches|