iSpring RCC7P High Capacity, Performance-boosted Under Sink 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System and Ultimate Water Softener with Pump - WQA Gold Seal Certified
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 8% on the iSpring RCC7P 5-Stage Maximum Performance Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Booster Pump by iSpring at Friv 4 Friv . MPN: RCC7P. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Brand new 5-Stage 75GPD Complete RO system with Built-in Booster Pump, Luxury faucet, Clear housing on 1st stage, and 3.2G PAE Tank. Plus
Compare to RO5P-WF, RO-PUMP, Aquatec ® RO585P, and etc
Compare to Watts Premier, Flowmatic, PuROLine, Crystal Quest, Apec, and etc.
Booster pump assembly: the built-in assembly includes booster pump, solenoid valve, pressure switch, and transformer.
- Perfect for residential use when low water pressure is a concern
- Clear housing on first stage permit you to observe filter status
- Electrical pump is more powerful and reliable than permeate pump
- Water-Saving Features
- NSF Listed Tank
New Features: Compatible with both 110V and 220V
- Free tech support before and after sale
5 Stages of Filtration bring clean water to your family
1st Stage: 5 micron high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter
2nd Stage: GAC Carbon Filter
3rd Stage: CTO Carbon Filter
4th Stage: High Rejection 75GPD TFC reverse osmosis membrane
5th Stage: Total Polishing Inline Carbon 10"
System Capacity: 75 gallons per day at 50/60 psi & 77 deg F
Tank Capacity: 3.2 gallons
Feed Water Source: city or well water
Feed Water pH: 3.0 -11.0
Feed Water Pressure: 30-60 psi
Feed Water Temperature: 40-100 °F (4 - 38 °C)
Max Total Dissolved Solids: 2000 ppm
Features & Highlights
- High Capacity performance-boosted Reverse Osmosis water filtration system for safer, healthier water. This under sink mounted water filter and water softener removes up to 99% of over 1,000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, hormones, asbestos, calcium, sodium, bacteria, giardia, viruses and more.
- Do you have low water pressure? Reverse Osmosis requires high water pressure to force the impurities out of the water. Delivering maximum actual performance for an RO system, this pump-boosted version of America's favorite brand of high capacity Reverse Osmosis water filters is the ideal solution. And it’s quiet. Operating only when needed, it generates less noise than a dishwasher or refrigerator ice maker.
- Unlike passive boosters, the RCC7P’s extremely durable electric booster pump ensures reliable, consistent performance regardless of pressure variations.
- Experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula – even better than most bottled water.
- Premium quality components ensure highest reliability and low maintenance for many years to come. Clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap. Backed by 3-year Manufacturer Warranty with lifetime support line: 678-261-7611, from Alpharetta, GA USA.
- Easy, do-it-yourself installation, typically in a couple of hours with industry-leading help just a phone call away. Fits under a standard kitchen sink, with all parts included and clear, well-organized instructions and videos. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock - no threading pipes needed.
- Features beautiful European-designed brushed nickel all-metal faucet.
- iSpring Maximum Performance Line
- Unmatched speed, efficiency, and drain ratio among residential RO filtration systems
- Pre-equipped booster pump operates near silent
- Filters 1,000+ water pollutants including common adversaries chlorine and fluoride
- Thin-film composite semipermeable RO membrane filters down to 0.0001 micron (a human hair is approximately 50 microns)
- Streamlined DIY installation; fits under sink cabinets
- 1 year money-back guarantee
- Lifetime support from iSpring in Alpharetta, GA at (678) 261-7611
|Item Weight:||32.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.25 x 19 x 19 inches|
|Package Weight:||33.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||21.3 x 16.5 x 16.5 inches|