iSpring RCC7P-AK High Capacity, Boosted Performance Under Sink 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System and Ultimate Water Softener with Alkaline Remineralization and Pump - WQA Gold Seal Certified
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 33% on the iSpring RCC7P-AK 6-Stage Maximum Performance Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Booster Pump and Alkaline Remineralization Filter by iSpring at Friv 4 Friv
. MPN: RCC7P-AK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. As America's favorite brand of reverse osmosis systems, and backed by iSpring’s industry-leading customer support, the RCC7P-AK is unequaled in
As America's favorite brand of reverse osmosis systems, and backed by iSpring’s industry-leading customer support, the RCC7P-AK is unequaled in quality, performance, and durability.
The system consists of 6-stage, layered filtration built around precision reverse osmosis (RO) technology that removes over 1000+ different kinds of contaminants in order to provide the best home drinking water filtration available. Unlike some other systems, the combination of both GAC and CTO filters in the 2nd and 3rd stages provides greater protection against harmful chemicals than CTO alone. It features a 75 gallon-per-day capacity RO membrane, which is larger than most in its class and provides the capacity to economically handle the drinking water needs of even a large family.
The RCC7P-AK model of the iSpring RCC7 line of products is equipped with a booster pump for situations where inlet/house water pressure is low – below about 40 PSI. Reverse Osmosis requires high pressure to force the impurities out of the water. If the pressure is too low, the process will not be efficient. Adding a booster pump where the inlet water pressure is too low solves this problem by ensuring optimal pressure to the RO membrane at all times. Pure water can be produced more quickly with less water loss. The booster pump operates nearly noiselessly and only when needed. Usually it can barely be heard over normal kitchen activity.
After flowing through the initial 5 stages of the iSpring RCC7 line of Reverse Osmosis filtering products, the RCC7P-AK model also adds another Alkaline Remineralization (AK) stage. This stage is designed to restore the natural alkalinity and mineral balance of the water. The RO process effectively generates pure water but it also removes a few helpful minerals in the process. The red mineral stone portion of the AK filter adds back healthy minerals including not just calcium, but also other beneficial minerals, like magnesium, that other systems don't. The calcite portion of the filter neutralizes the pH of the RO water.
And the water tastes better too. Because RO water is so pure, many people find it tastes unnatural. Many people prefer the more natural taste that comes from the presence of some minerals in the water. Remineralization restores just the right proportion of healthy minerals.
Designed for do-it-yourself installation by most users, the entire system fits nicely under a standard kitchen sink. Installation is straightforward and all parts necessary for installation are included. You are guided by clear, well organized written instructions, instructional videos and access to iSpring’s unparalleled technical support. The system is quiet and low maintenance. Replacement filters are standard sized and sold at factory direct pricing. A lead-free, solid brass faucet with brushed nickel finish is included with the system and is usually mounted on the counter as the primary source of drinking water, but output lines can also be connected to your ice maker, coffee maker, etc.
The whole system is backed by a 1-year money-back guarantee, a 3-year manufacturer warranty and iSpring's unique lifetime technical support provided right here in the USA in Alpharetta Georgia.
With the RCC7P-AK, enjoy crisp-tasting, bottled quality water, every day, right in your home.
Features & Highlights
- High Capacity performance-boosted Reverse Osmosis water filtration system for safer, healthier water. This under sink mounted water filter and water softener removes up to 99% of over 1,000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, hormones, asbestos, calcium, sodium, bacteria, giardia, viruses and more
- Do you concern about low water pressure? Reverse Osmosis requires high water pressure to force the impurities out of the water. Delivering maximum actual performance for an RO system, this pump-boosted version of America's favorite brand of high capacity Reverse Osmosis water filters is the ideal solution. And it's quiet. Operating only when needed, it generates less noise than a dishwasher or refrigerator ice maker
- Unlike passive boosters, the RCC7P-AK's extremely durable electric booster pump ensures reliable, consistent performance regardless of pressure variations
- Experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula - even better than most bottled water
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) remains the best way to achieve truly pure water. But can water be "too pure"? RO removes not only harmful pollutants, but also a few helpful minerals. The Alkaline Remineralization (AK) filter restores healthy minerals and a natural alkaline balance, also producing a more natural taste that comes from the presence of the right balance of these minerals
- Premium quality components ensure highest reliability and low maintenance for many years to come. Clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap. Backed by 3-year Manufacturer Warranty with lifetime support line: 678-261-7611, from Alpharetta, GA USA
- Easy, do-it-yourself installation, typically in a couple of hours with industry-leading help just a phone call away. Fits under a standard kitchen sink, with all parts included and clear, well-organized instructions and videos. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock - no threading pipes needed
- Features beautiful European-designed brushed nickel all-metal faucet
|Item Weight:||34 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.25 x 19 x 19 inches|
|Package Weight:||33.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.7 x 14 x 14 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by iSpring, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Home Master
mpn: HMF3SdgFeC, ean: 0013964613506,
Great for well water with Iron, Manganese, and Sulfur problems up to 3 ppm combined contaminant load. Have your well water analysis before buying. Fully Assembled Home Master 3-stage whole house filter treats: sediment, turbidity, iron, manganese, su...
mpn: GXK285JBL, ean: 0084691816041,
Dual flow filtration water is filtered in parallel flow for increased flow rate. Elegant design and finish. The product is manufactured in Taiwan.Dual flow water filtration: Filtered water direct from your kitchen faucet. Filtered water faster - 1.1 ...
mpn: MH943SWS, ean: 4719861960182,
The Megahome countertop stainless steel and white steam distiller comes complete with a glass collection bottle, glass nozzle insert, and is stainless steel inside and out for pure steam distillation. Includes glass nozzle insert (see picture above) ...
mpn: BK4x2-9, ean: 0688267033087,
The versatile Big Berkey system is the ideal system for use at home with small or medium sized families, travel, outdoor activities or during unexpected emergencies. This powerful system filters both treated water and untreated raw water from such so...
By Express Water
mpn: ROALKUV10DCG, ean: 0641990965759,
Filtration Process1st Stage: 5 Micron Sediment Filter Removes Silt, Dirt, Rust, Scale, Sediment, Coarse Sand and Sand from water.2nd Stage: G.A.C. FilterRemoves chlorine, organic chemicals, suspended particles, unnatural tastes and odors, dirt and ot...
By Express Water
mpn: WH300SCGS, ean: 0641990965520,
This Whole House Filtration System provides a complete solution for all your water applications.Whole House Water SolutionsPlants & FlowersChlorine free water for indoor and outdoors plants.Quality Drinking WaterGet unlimited healthy & delicious drin...
sku: 1634-6520, mpn: SST-FLTR, ean: 0050375007777,
New stainless steel tank for long life. Dispenses 60 cups/hour of 200F water. F-201 filtration system Included for clean refreshing tasting water. Filtration system reduces chlorine taste and odor. 750 Watts, 115V AC. ...
By Wholesale Market LLC
mpn: 55W UV, ean: 0758710432894,
2 Extra FREE Replacement UV Bulbs Includes 3 Mounting Clamps Powerful 55W Whole House 12 GPM UV Ultraviolet Sterilizer Water Filtration Unit. This system is good to kill harmful Bacteria, E Coli, Viruses Fungi, Algae and most microorganisms including...
By Watts Premier
mpn: UF-3, ean: 0783961712280,
Reduce your environmental impact: Using the Watts premier reverse osmosis UF-3 home water filtration systems can save over 2,500 half liter bottles going in to land fills per filter change out. System comes equipped with everything needed for install...
mpn: RCC7AK-UV, ean: 0662425044078,
As America's favorite brand of reverse osmosis systems, and backed by iSpring’s industry-leading customer support, the RCC7AK-UV is unequaled in quality, performance, and durability.This Deluxe system consists of 7-stage, layered filtration built ...