iSpring WGB21B 2-Stage Whole House Water Filtration System w/ 4.5"X10" Sediment and Carbon Block Filters
Free Shipping Included! iSpring WGB21B 2-Stage Whole House Water Filtration System w/ 4.5''X10'' Sediment and Carbon Block Filters by iSpring at Friv 4 Friv . MPN: WGB21B. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The WGB21B is a great ''point of entry'' filtration system and excellent alternative to the larger WGB22B (4.5''X20'') for smaller homes or where limited
The first stage of this system houses a 5-micron high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter (FP15B). This filter is responsible for removing dirt, rust, and most suspended solids, to proctect and extend the life of the CTO carbon block filter.
The second stage houses the 5-micron CTO coconut shell carbon block filter (FC15B). Block carbon is more effective than other forms of carbon in that it is finely ground up carbon packed into a solidified block. This means they have a higher density than other types of carbon filters, and are therefore more effective in removing their targeted contaminants. The carbon block filter knocks out bad tastes and odors, removes over 90% of sediment and chlorine from the water, and is highly effective on organic chemicals (VOCs) like pesticides, herbicides, and industrial chemicals.
If you are on city water, your local water utility must meet very strict Federal and State standards for purity. Almost all municipally treated water is chlorinated, and this can affect taste and create odors in the water. The WGB21B filtration system will remove these tastes and odors. If you are on a private well or spring, you should have your water tested. You may also want to contact our technical staff in Alpharetta GA at (678) 261-7611 for help in selecting the best filter system for your water chemistry.
Features & Highlights
- Filters up to 15 gallons per minute of water for your entire home with 1" input and output ports
- Two stages of filtration - removes up to 95% of VOCs, sediment, chlorine, and other contaminants that cause foul tastes and odors
- 50,000 gallon capacity 4.5"X10" replaceable filters can provide up to a full year of clean water for a family of four
- The system comes pre-assembled onto the mounting bracket for a streamlined, DIY installation
- Pressure release valve (allows for release of built-up pressure when changing filters)
- 1 year money-back guarantee
- Lifetime tech support from iSpring in Alparetta, GA at (678) 261-7611
|Manufacturer:||iSpring Water Systems|
|Publisher:||iSpring Water Systems|
|Studio:||iSpring Water Systems|
|Item Weight:||15 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 26 x 26 inches|
|Package Weight:||23.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||16 x 16 x 16 inches|