iSpring WGB22B 2-Stage Whole House Water Filtration System w/ 20-Inch Big Blue Sediment and Carbon Block Filter
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the iSpring WGB22B 2-Stage Whole House Water Filtration System w/ 20-Inch Big Blue Sediment and Carbon Block Filter by iSpring at Friv 4 Friv . MPN: WGB22B. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The WGB22B whole house filtration system is the ideal ''point of entry'' filtration system for cleaning up water supplies to a home or business on
Used as the first stage of defense on the system, the stage 1 housing holds a 5-micron high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter. This filter removes dirt and other various larger sized particles from the water that can clog the following filters.
The second stage of the WGB22B houses a 5-micron CTO coconut shell carbon block filter. Block carbon is more effective than other forms of carbon in that it is finely ground up carbon packed into a solidified block. This means they have a higher density than other types of carbon filters, and are therefore more effective in removing their targeted contaminants. The carbon block filter knocks out bad tastes and odors, removes up to 90% of chlorine from the water, and is highly effective on organic chemicals (VOCs) like pesticides, herbicides, and industrial chemicals.
The WGB22B is intended for lightly contaminated municipal water. If your water is highly chlorinated (to the point where you can smell, taste, and/or feel it), the WGB32B will be your best option as it has dual CTO carbon block filters to provide additional filtration measures. Alternatively if you are on a well water source, you will want to take a look at the WGB32BM, which has an iron and lead reducing filter - great for the plethora of heavy metals found in most well water sources. For standard municipal water that hasn't been heavily chlorinated however, the WGB22B is a great choice.
Features & Highlights
- Filters the incoming water supply for your entire home
- Removes up to 95% of sediment, chlorine, rust, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, VOCs, and various other contaminants
- Big Blue 20" x 4.5" filter cartridges allow for minimal pressure reduction and extended filter life
- High capacity polypropylene sediment filter achieves filtration down to 5 micron, tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standard
- CTO Carbon Block filter uses high quality coconut shell carbon for maximum filtration efficiency and filter life, tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standard
- 1" input and output ports handle up to 15 gallons per minute
|Item Size:||8.5 x 26 x 26 inches|
|Package Weight:||29.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.79 x 8.82 x 8.82 inches|