KleenWater Hot Water Filter (1), Mounting Bracket (1), 5 Micron High Temp Cartridges (3), Spare Oring (1), Filter Wrench (1)
KleenWater Hot Water Filter (1), Mounting Bracket (1), 5 Micron High Temp Cartridges (3), Spare Oring (1), Filter Wrench (1) by KleenWater at Friv 4 Friv . MPN: KWHW2510-RG2K3W7-KW2510SWHT(3without)-MB. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This convenient 7 piece high temperature filtration system by KleenWater includes: • Quantity (1)KleenWater high temperature housing with 3/4''
• Quantity (1)KleenWater high temperature housing with 3/4" female NPT inlet / outlet (Made in Italy)
• Quantity (3) KleenWater KW2510SWHT 5 micron 100% FDA compliant polypropylene sediment filter cartridges for high temperature applications (Made in America)
• Quantity (1) mounting bracket with hardware
• Quantity (1) spanner wrench to make cartridge change quick and easy
• Quantity (1) KleenWater brand spare o-ring (part# RG2K3W7) to prevent an urgent situation
The KleenWater brand KWHW2510 is made in Italy of reinforced polyamide. It is rated for maximum temperature or 176 degrees F. The inlet / outlet is 3/4" FPT. A pressure relief valve allows easy cartridge change. The kit is provides tremendous convenience and facilitates a quick and easy installation. The water filter dimensions are approximately 5"(W) X 12"(L) and accept industry standard 2.5"(W) X 9.75"(L) cartridges. Our KW2510SWHT cartridge is constructed of 100% polypropylene filtration material. The cartridge is rated for 5 micron dirt/rust/sediment filtration and rated for 176 degrees Fahrenheit. The flow rate is up to 7 gallons per minute.
Please enter model KW2510SWHT-without-siliphosQty3 in the Amazon search bar to re-order high temperature sediment cartridges.
Features & Highlights
- Includes filter housing; 3 polypropylene cartridges; spare o ring; wrench; mounting bracket
- Ideal for commercial or residential hot water filtration and outdoor wood burning furnances
- Compatible with domestic hot water systems
- Maximum temperature 176 degrees F - 3.4" NTP female connection ports
- Sediment filter cartridges rated at 5 microns - Made in the USA