Enjoy greater peace of mind about the water you drink at home. The Aquifer water filtration system effectively reduces contaminants including lead, mercury, chlorine, chloramine and pharmaceuticals in your cold water. While many other systems use coal-based media filters, the aquifer filter uses ground-up coconut shells, making it more eco-friendly. Under-sink installation is fast and easy, and the compact aquifer system fits alongside garbage disposals and household items stored below the sink.
Features & Highlights
- Reduces lead, chlorine taste & odor, chloramine, particulate class I, asbestos, cyst, mercury, turbidity, and select pharmaceuticals
- For use with any beverage faucet
- Single-stage water filtration and absorption system
- Eco-friendly coconut shell based Carbon filter
- Postage-paid recycling program for used cartridges to reduce solid waste to landfills
- 0.85 gpm (gallons per minute) maximum flow rate at 60 psi
- Replace your filter every 389 Gallons or after 6 months of use
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 12.06 x 12.06 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.48 x 4.25 x 4.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Kohler, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.