Laica Bi-Flux Water Filter Cartridge with MineralBalance - 3 Pack
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 7% on the Laica Bi-Flux Water Filter Cartridge with MineralBalance - 3 Pack by Laica at Friv 4 Friv . MPN: LC2107. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Laica Mineralbalance Water Filtration System Did you know you that you can get Calcium and Magnesium - essential minerals for healthy bones,
Laica Mineralbalance Water Filtration System
Did you know you that you can get Calcium and Magnesium - essential minerals for healthy bones, teeth and muscles – from one glass of tap water? That is, if the filtered water you drink isn’t stripped of those healthy minerals. So ask yourself – are you a “mineral stripper”?
If so, Laica Mineralbalance water filtration system is the solution! It doesn’t strip the water of its essential minerals, and it’s easy and convenient to use.
Made in Italy, the Laica bi-flux filter preserves  the beneficial and essential minerals, Calcium and Magnesium, naturally present in tap water as recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) . Bi-flux technology maintains the right pH level in the water (6.5 to 9.5) without releasing  harmful ammonium, BPA , Epichlorohydrin, and Polyvinyl Chloride. Each bi-flux filter maintains the mineral balance in your water for up to 40 gallons, which is equivalent to 300+ 16 oz. water bottles. The mineral balancing properties of the Biflux Pitcher Cartridge have also been independently tested by the Water Quality Association (WQA). WQA is a not-for-profit international trade association representing the residential, commercial and industrial water treatment industry.
* Footnotes [1-4] at bottom of page.
The Ultimate in Water Filtration
The Importance of Minerals in your Water
The minerals present in the water are fundamental elements for human health as declared by the World Health Organization. Studies conducted by independent laboratories show that the bi-flux system offers an exclusive mineral balance formula that helps to preserve the balance of calcium and magnesium that is naturally present in tap water as recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO).
The unique Laica filter preserves beneficial and essential Calcium & Magnesium minerals  while removing unwanted substances
* Footnote  at bottom of page.
- Pre filtration
- Reduction of heavy metals
- Chemicalabsorption and chlorine derivatives
- Mineral Balance
- PH Control
- Pre filtration
- Micro mesh
- Flow Regulator
- Twin Stream
LAICA guarantees its own quality by ensuring quality controls before, during and after production. Rigorous testing by the most important and qualified international certifying institutions attests to the quality of the bi-flux system.
SAFE FILTRATION--does not release:
- Bisphenol A (BPA) 
- Polyvinyl Chloride
* Footnote  at bottom of page.
Test carried out by independent laboratories. The Laica system, conforms to European Regulation 1935/2004, to European Directive 98/83/EC and to Legislative Decree no. 31 of 2 February 2001.
- Food grade quality
- Quality tested
- Hygeine tested
TUV Germany Certification
HACCP International standard
Water Quality Association (USA)
ISO 9001 certified (Sweden)
The Laica water filtration system has been tested and certified by the Water Quality Association:
- according to NSF/ANSI 42 for the reduction of Chlorine taste & odor
- according to NSF/ANSI 53 for the reduction of Copper
Compliance to local requirements--100% traceability
Laica Stream 3000 Series Pitchers
Laica Stream 3000 series pitchers deliver the highest quality and best value without compromising elegance and functionality. Pitchers feature an Electronic Life Indicator that lets you know when to replace your filter cartridge and are equipped with an automatic Quick-fill lid to facilitate easy water filling. The pitchers are made with food grade quality materials conforming to LAICA’s strict quality control. Pitchers are made in Italy and are dishwasher safe.
- The overall average hardness (sum of the elements calcium and magnesium) of the filtered water, during the entire life cycle of the cartridge, does not undergo substantial variations with respect to the hardness of the water before filtration.
- The minerals present in the water are fundamental elements for human health as declared by the World Health Organization. Studies conducted by independent laboratories show that the bi-flux system maintains the right balance of calcium and magnesium minerals naturally present in tap water.
- Test carried out by independent laboratory. The Laica system conforms to European Regulation 1935/2004, to European Directive 98/83/EC and to Legislative Decree no. 31 of 2 February 2001.
- Pitcher and cartridge raw materials are BPA FREE. Testing carried out by independent laboratories.
Features & Highlights
- BI-FLUX MineralBalance Filter. The Exclusive MineralBalance Formula Helps to Preserve the Balance of CALCIUM and MAGNESIUM that is Naturally Present in Tap Water.
- TESTED: The Mineral Balancing Properties of the Biflux Pitcher Cartridge have been independently tested by the Water Quality Association (WQA).
- pH Balanced Formula: Bi-Flux Technology Maintains the Right pH Level in the Water (6.5 to 9.5)
- Effectively Filters: Chlorine, Thrialomethanes, Heavy Metals, Chlorinated Hericides and Pesticides
- Made in ITALY
|Manufacturer:||Lien & Co. Inc.|
|Publisher:||Lien & Co. Inc.|
|Studio:||Lien & Co. Inc.|
|Item Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|